$150000 - $175000 per annum|
Launched in 2012, we are a market-leading software company created by award-winning UX pioneers and supported by top-tier research universities to democratize digital communications and machine learning. The Company's award-winning Communication Studio G2 platform is a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in conversational AI that provides a powerful, flexible and trusted microservices-based conversational AI platform, targeted at enterprise implementations. The Global Fortune 2000 and other organizations across the world rely on us, spanning multiple verticals, including financial services, retail, utility, telecom, technology and CPG, among others. The Company is headquartered in Denver, with offices in Berkeley, London and eastern Europe.
We are thrilled and proud to be named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Conversational AI Platforms 2022 report. This supports the strength of our no-code platform and the dedicated efforts of 10 years in building the best-in-class conversational AI platform that helps the world's largest companies accelerate their speed of business by creating extraordinary experiences for customers, employees, and agents.
He/She will drive the entire sales cycle from a qualified lead to a closed sale. They will work internally with support from business development, sales engineers and other technical sales support teams to identify and communicate OneReach.ai's portfolio of technology and solutions to meet customers' business needs.
- As a founding member of the sales team, this individual will be responsible for the end-to-end sales process from lead gen to close to account management regarding upsell and expansion opportunities.
- Consult with global 2000 customers to help them understand, structure, and implement their digital transformation strategies.
- Engage with inbound leads to qualify and guide through the buying journey
- Actively identify new customers through market research, cold calling, networking and social media that can benefit from the company's product or service.
- Utilize consultative selling techniques to better understand customer pain points, so you are able to offer solutions to specifically address those business needs.
- Work with the implementation teams to ensure success of projects in flight and uncover new growth opportunities.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified new business and existing customer base growth opportunities equal to or above four times your annual quota to ensure ability to meet your goals.
- Articulate our platform, solutions, features, differentiators and the expected ROI to prospects via calls, emails, demonstrations and sales meetings, to various audiences, which can include Chief/Principal Enterprise Architects, Business Unit leaders, CxOs and Engineers.
- Help prospective customers achieve their digital transformation objectives through identifying high-value opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects, existing customers, and channel partners to further identify opportunities to expand Our business footprint within those relationships.
- Utilize CRM system to effectively track and report sales activity on your pipeline.
- Effectively map new prospect organizations to identify the targeted buyers and decision-makers.
- Collaborate with Strategy and Product leaders to identify, prioritize, and act on new revenue growth opportunities.
- Serve as the key point of contact between my business and prospective customers.
- 12+ years of experience selling enterprise software or technology platforms and services into Fortune 2000 accounts.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Experience in Communications, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, or Travel/Hospitality verticals is preferred.
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning is highly favorable.
- The ability to think and act creatively around sales processes and tactics.
- Metrics-driven sales "hunter" with a professional demeanor, and impeccable integrity.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to negotiate.
- Excellent prospecting, presentation and networking skills across all levels within an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Proficient with online presentation and training services (Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx).
- Experience using CRM tools to track prospects and deals, as well as, produce reports.
- Intricate familiarity with procurement processes.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances.
OTHER SKILLS WE'D APPRECIATE
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Sense of urgency and persistence.
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Experience cultivating strong co-selling partnerships and channel sales operations.
- Ability to share vision in a compelling fashion, understand and define requirements, and design practical solutions.
- Experience working with Sales Operations (forecasting, planning, analysis, sales systems, reporting, compensation and quota management).
- Strong grasp of cutting-edge sales technologies.
- Hyper-organized with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Bachelors or Masters in a business-related field.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.George Wiles
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Engineer - C++ + QT/QM
Apply Now Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid Job - Senior C++ EngineerClient Location - LondonRemote work offering - 90%Client...
Senior Engineer - C++ + QT/QM
Apply Now Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid Job - Senior C++ EngineerClient Location - London Remote work offering -...
Apply Now Launched in 2012, we are a market-leading software company created by award-winning UX pioneers and supported by top-tier...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.