Analog Electrical Engineer
Analog Electrical Engineer.
Analog Electrical Engineer
$135000 - $170000 per annum|
I am recruiting behalf of a quantum computing company which is currently seeking a experienced Analog Electrical Engineer based in Colorado.
As an Analog Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for designing and testing analog circuits and systems for our quantum computing hardware. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our analog circuits meet customer requirements and industry standards.
- Design and test analog circuits and systems for our quantum computing hardware
- Develop circuit schematics and layout designs
- Conduct simulations and analysis to ensure circuit performance and functionality
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that our analog circuits meet customer requirements and industry standards
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback to other team members
- Develop test plans and perform testing to ensure that our products meet quality and reliability standards
- Troubleshoot and debug circuit issues as needed
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to analog circuit design for quantum computers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in analog circuit design and development
- A background within low noise circuits
- Understanding of quantum computing hardware and architecture, including superconducting circuits and qubits
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
If this is something you could be interested in please apply and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Senior Executive - Renewable Energy
Job Title: Senior Solar Executive Job Summary: As a Senior Solar Executive, you will play a pivotal role in leading...
About the position: We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician to join my client and contribute to the development of...
Job Title: Project Developer Location: Munich, Germany Company Overview: We are a leading renewable energy development company based in Munich,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.