Android Developer 2.
Android Developer 2
kr38000 - kr55000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for an Android Developer on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is the largest European-based cloud communications software provider offering Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) platforms to Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. With market share exceeding 60%, this business has changed the communications market landscape in the Nordics by enabling the migration from on-premises PBX to mobile-first UCaaS working in partnerships with some of the world's most forward- thinking telcos such as Telia, Tele2, Soluno and Hi3G.
Founded in 2004 in Stockholm, Sweden, this business offers flexible, feature rich UCaaS platform that meets and exceeds the communications and collaborations needs of SME, enterprise and mobile market segments. Their purposely built to be quickly and seamlessly deployed by Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers anywhere in the world and was designed from initial inception as a complete end-to-end, multi-tenant solution with fixed mobile convergence and ease of use as the top priorities.
What are you going to do?
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Work with outside data sources and APIs
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What do you need?
· A university degree in computer science with 5+ years of experience as an Android developer
· Have strong design and programming skills in Kotlin and Java
· Have an eye for detail and love creating beautiful user interfaces, while also caring for user experience
· You have experience with network protocols and designing with RESTful APIs
· Write clear, maintainable and testable code with focus on quality
· Have experience with a variety of Android frameworks and strive to keep yourself updated with new frameworks, tools, and patterns that help you succeed in your work
· Enjoy debating design choices and sharing your knowledge with others
· Nice to have a telecom background with knowledge of WebRTC and SIP
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mobile.
Backend Developer (React Native)
Apply Now I'm currently working with an organisation that is building a platform app that allows people to track their...
Automotive Android Engineer
Apply Now Automotive Android Engineer Ingolstadt / Bavaria Are you an experienced Android Engineer looking for a new challenge or...
Mobile Developer - React Native (Remote)
Apply Now I'm currently working with an organisation that is building a platform app that able's people to track their...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.