App Security Engineer – AWS or Azure.
App Security Engineer – AWS or Azure
Are you Application Security Engineer - Freelancer based in the Netherlands?
Do you have scripting skills and experience on the cloud with AWS OR Azure?
Want to be part of an international team with no management?
If yes, read below!
You will be part of a self-steering team - with direct communication with your customer
- 3 + years of experience in security engineering
- Development- or strong scripting skills
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure deep understanding
- Eagerness for security solutions - tooling, patching, integrating, testing, automation, visibility for cloud and on-prem solutions
- Knowledge of cloud asset management, exposure footprint, cloud native vulnerability management, key/secret management
- Strong knowledge on the latest threats, vulnerabilities, solutions (is a plus)
- Understanding client requirements and how to translate in a secured compliant solution
- Risk management thinking
- Experience or willingness to learn how to handle security incidents
- Ability to identify weaknesses and risks when you look at an existing IT solution
If interested, share your CV to: email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Network Engineer - Berlin - 12 Months
Network Engineer - Freelance Network Engineer - Migration - On-site (Berlin) - 6-12 Months Job - Network Engineer Client Location...
Microsoft Exchange Administrator (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Microsoft Exchange Administrator (m/w/d) Projektstart: ASAPErstbeauftragung: bis 31.12.2022 mit der Option...
Cisco Netzwerk Administrator (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Cisco Netzwerk Administrator (w/m/d) Remote. Projektstart: ASAPErstbeauftragung: bis 31.12.2022 mit der...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.