Application Embedded SW Engineer.
Application Embedded SW Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Are you a talented Application Firmware Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have a background in programming embedded software in C / C ++? If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Application Firmware Engineer role, you will be primarily responsible for application firmware development for ultra-low power chips on devices that impact the world of millions of people every day facilitating their life even without you realising.
Specific tasks include:
- The development of embedded software and verification, as well as developing application notes
- Customer technical support of BLE, SOC and other MCU based product lines
- Reviewing customer code and participating in workshops and training
You'll spend part of the working week based in the company's Neuchatel office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on the application.
- To be the right person for the Application Firmware Engineer role you will need a direct background in programming embedded software in C / C ++.
- We also need you to have prior a background in excellent ownership of your work as well as troubleshooting skills.
- It's also key that you've got some experience in contributing to a multidisciplinary team in a productive and data-driven way.
It's important that you also have the following:
- Writing firmware in a parallel processing system with real-time properties
- Skills in Bluetooth, prior experience in Zigbee or thread will be an advantage
- The ability to develop firmware for stack-based embedded systems and radio controllers
You'll also need to be the following:
- Knowledgable on RTOS or an equivalent real-time task scheduler
- Able to create unitary tests as well as more complicated application-level test scenarios
- To articulate information convincingly, clearly and smartly to the audience in English
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
An excellent salary is on offer for this Application Firmware Engineer position, details of which will be revealed on the application.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Working hours are extremely flexible during a typical work week
- Offering up to two days of remote work per week as well as five weeks of vacation
- Fantastic rapid internal growth opportunities as well as the assurance of stability from this international leading manufacturer
The business you'll be working for is an international manufacturer of ultra-low-power chips and solutions that are embedded in a variety of electronic devices helping to create a smarter tomorrow.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have their own FAB and invest millions into new technologies as well as maintaining their own solutions
- Have a multitude of over 50 nationalities with great internal communication
- Offer unparalleled career progression, as main management individuals started out as designers themselves
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Application Firmware Engineer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now Our client, based in Mendrisio, is seeking an Embedded SOftaware eNgineer to join them on a permanent basis....
Embedded Software Enginneer
Apply Now Tasks Developing and maintaining drivers and firmware Producing modern, high-quality Python, C and C++ code Designing schematics and...
Apply Now Our client, a revolutionary technology company specializing in the world of Aviation is seeking a Software Engineer to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.