€35000 - €60000 per annum|
I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Application Manager to work full time either in their Berlin or Brunswick office.
In this role you will have 2+ years of Application Manager experience.
More than 200 employees in ten specialist departments are actively involved in process design and advance all IT topics - from A for application management to K for cash register systems and W for Windows Server.
What you will be working on:
* Evaluating, installing, configuring, maintaining, and monitoring the business applications within the teams.
* Investigating any issues and solving them, must be 2nd level support
* Understanding and supporting users from the areas of finance, human resources, and facility management
* Implement application updates and carrying out installations on planned projects and managing users' expectations.
* Documenting all project progress and plans.
What you need:
* Full training in IT or have qualifications within this.
* Experience working in IT work environment and to be able to work independently with personal responsibility
* Confident and strong handling and understanding of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, service management desirable and terminal services.
* Confident in speaking and understanding German and English is required.
* Ability to work in a hardworking team, strong communication and understanding skills whiles with hands-on mentality.
Benefits include a unique office environment, space to pursue your own creative ideas and a choice between the Berlin or Brunswick offices.
Would you be interested in discussing this further?
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alex McCaffrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Lead ASIC Electrical Engineer
I am recruiting on behalf of a Quantum Computing Company which is currently seeking a experienced Lead ASIC Electrical Engineer...
Analog Electrical Engineer
I am recruiting behalf of a quantum computing company which is currently seeking a experienced Analog Electrical Engineer based in...
Senior FPGA Design Engineer
Job Overview: This company is a fast paced and exciting business seeing year on year growth. People are the centre...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.