WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
We are looking for an experienced technical analyst and software developer to enhance our team in Zurich. Candidates are expected to support a stable core banking platform and work on change delivery to further enhance the credit product offering. Risk based projects and Run the Bank support is also expected. Focus will be on topics around the credit lifecycle and processing of credit applications, sanctioning, drawdown, redemption, monitoring and repayment.
- Avaloq parameterisation, development of software changes on lending and risk topics
- Business analysis for change requests and incidents
- Close collaboration with stakeholders to ensure fit-for-purpose end-to-end functionality
- Strong experience working with Avaloq Object Model, knowledge of static data and Person 2
- Incident management, 3rd level support
- Technical testing activities during release cycles
- Subject to availability and need candidates will be assigned to dedicated projects
- Software development in Avaloq Script and a specialist in Avaloq parameterisation
- Solid understanding of Oracle databases and PL/SQL
- Requirements engineering and solution design
- Analytical, structured and efficient way of working
- Ability to deliver complex solutions independently
- Very good command of English and excellent communication skills
- 5 years' software development experience with Avaloq Banking suite
- 2 years' software development experience with Avaloq Credit modules
- Avaloq parameterisation experience with Person 2 Object Model
- University degree or equivalent in engineering, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience delivering successful Lending and Risk projects, following agile methodologies
- Foundation knowledge of UK Banking and Regulations
- A good business understanding of Lending and Risk processes
- General software programming experience
- Experience with Micro-Services and API management an advantage
- A solid understanding of modern front-end development platforms
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.