WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
8 months ago
AWS Cloud/DevOps Engineer
- Work on building, improving, maintaining an automated, scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Work closely with internal stakeholders: Product Devs, Software Team - backend/frontend to deploy across all environments and to reach common goals - release new features etc
- Manage infrastructure by implementing best practices
- Streamline development environment using virtualisation, containerisation and serverless services
- 3 years minimum experience on AWS production environments - bonus for working in SaaS software projects
- Strong knowledge with automated infrastructure such as: Terraform, CloudFormation or CDK
- Strong Serverless and Cloud Native experience
- Good knowledge of AWS Services - (ALB/Autoscaling/ECR/ECS/EKS/CloudWatch)
- Good communication, presentation and persuasion skills - able to communicate with diverse stakeholders and peers
- Highly organised with strong analytical skills
- Bonus - Personal interest within electric vehicle sectors- E-Mobility
- Want someone to work on next generation software as a service (SAAS) building, improving and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Flexible working - 1-2 days per week H/O
- No structured bonus scheme is performance related
- Strong career progression and development opportunities based on the exciting growth phase
- Good opportunity to develop new skills and work within both Software and projects with Hardware team also d
- Write with us the history of electric mobility and be part of a growing company in a promising field.
- Work in a demanding and equally exciting environment that combines high technology, innovation and sustainability.
- Express your talents through our cutting-edge products
- Thrive in a stimulating, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Be part of a human-sized team and be able to make a real difference.
- Contribute to both ours and your success as we evolve and grow along with the company.
- Enjoy a position that reflects your skills.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.