Are you an experienced Azure Architect? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing international company? This might be the role for you!
For this International company I am looking for an Azure Architect, who could be autonomous and able advise different kind of companies and organizations, as well as build and lead his own team. You will assist to develop Cloud solutions that are implemented according to the latest Cloud and DevOps principles. You will work with a team that uses different tools in Microsoft Azure.
What you will have opportunity to do:
- be a client partner and help to develop Cloud solutions
- contribute to the business and the community
- work with Big Data Platforms
- be a great Leader for younger colleagues
- expanding your knowledge in the fields like business startegy and operational management
What do you have:
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure, Architecture, DevOps, and PaaS;
- Hands-on experience with designing, implementations, configurations of continuous delivery;
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in a broad range of technologies (Azure Databricks, Data Lake, Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI/CD automation
What company offers:
- For the right candidate salary indication up to 110k yearly
- yearly bonus
- mobility package + expense allowance
- great working space
- Flexibility to work from office and home
Sounds interesting? Please contact me with any questions you may have about the role and the company.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Data Engineer - AWS
Data engineer - AWS Are you an explorer? Are you ready for a new challenge in the Big Data world?...
Senior Data Engineer
Are you a Data expert that thrives on achieving fast results? Are you an automation master? Are you seeking a...
Senior Data Platform Engineer (Kafka)
NB: This job is to be done from within the Netherlands and will require you to visit the office at...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.