WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc72000.00 - Swiss Franc75000.00 per annum + stock options
about 2 years ago
Fast-growing start-up. Growing software team with smart ideas and a passion for top-quality code. PHP code base focused on Lumen and a solid infrastructure build with Docker and AWS.
Our client are one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Switzerland. Their mission is to provide top-quality, organic and affordable food to Swiss children, becoming a staple in fresh food family meals across Switzerland, Germany, and Austria. To support booming business this start-up is looking to expand their in-house software team in Zug.
To do this, they want a skilled and spirited backend developer to join them on their mission.
- Working closely with the front-end team to create highly efficient back-end solutions for the B2C eCommerce website
- Driving the direction and management of their cloud-based infrastructure (AWS)
- Designing and implementing solutions in collaboration with operations, marketing, and other internal teams and partners
- Making use of 3rd party APIs for everything from payment to shipping, warehouse management, and more
- Showing a creative flair in proposing and building new solutions
- Skateboarding and hoverboarding about the office, and having fun and working hard while doing it!
- Several years of professional experience with PHP and Git
- Professional experience working with Docker or other container technology (or strong theoretical understanding)
- Experience working with one of the following databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Aurora
- Proven track record in writing high-quality code and the passion to automate all of it
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with Lumen or Laravel
- Experience working with Kubernetes, microservices, and AWS
- Fluent in English, German a bonus
- A Swiss or EU National
- Open and honest work ethic and a great team player
The company & the perks:
- Fresh-food startup
- Focused on making a meaningful contribution (and contributing to charity too!)
- Fun work environment with room to play and learn
- 6 people in the development team, overall office size of around 30
- Central Zug location
- Competitive start-up salary with stock options
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunities
- Chance to bring forward your own ideas and make a meaningful contribution to the business
- International office environment with a great, friendly team
- Choice of device
- Fresh food samples available
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.