CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
· Implement new features as well as maintain existing functionality
· Strive for quality and deliver high quality code to production
· Collaborate and contribute ideas to shaping new features and project developments
· Work in a small team in an agile development environment
· Effectively work independently
· 5 or more years of relevant experience
· Key technology experience: Node.js, AWS Lambda/serverless framework, Docker, AWS ECS, Postgres, Dynamo DB, Kafka/Kinesis, GraphQL
· Nice to have experience: Python, Elasticsearch, Redis
· Effectively communicate (with technical and non-technical individuals)
· Very good oral and written English (other languages always a plus)
The position can have hybrid arrangement; partly from home, partly from our Zurich office
What do we offer:
For all permanent staff, we offer:
- Global Career Opportunities
- Tuition fee reimbursement for higher education
- English Live training
- Global Management Training
- Discounts on company programs
- Strength Finder training
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Frontend Engineer Vue.js (upto80K)
Apply Now Apply now to join one of the biggest gaiming provider in the Netherland. You will contribute to this...
Digital Consultant Impacting Marketing
Apply Now My client is a leading specialist digital marketing company. Offering a full service in engagement advertising. That use...
Senior Engineer Golang
Apply Now One of the world's leading tech marketplace industry is looking for a highly capable Lead Software Engineer. You...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.