Backend Engineer (Node,TypeScript,AWS).
Backend Engineer (Node,TypeScript,AWS)
Senior Backend Engineer (Node.js, TypeScript, AWS) |Remote | E-Commerce
One of our clients is looking for an experienced backend engineer to help build out a new shopping platform. You'll need a wealth of working experience with Node.js, TypeScript and in building serverless backends with AWS (Lambda API Gateway).
- Greenfield Project
- 6-month initial contract duration - with extension possible
- Start Date - Feb 01 23
- Interviews starting ASAP
Key skills required
- Seasoned contractor
- Expertise in Node.js & TypeScript (ideally 4+ years of experience as a minimum)
- Experience building serverless backends
If you feel like you might be a good fit to what our client is looking for or may even know of someone who is, feel free to apply or send over an email with all relevant contact details & an updated CV.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Pierce Johnston
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Frontend Engineer Vue.js (upto80K)
Apply Now Apply now to join one of the biggest gaiming provider in the Netherland. You will contribute to this...
Digital Consultant Impacting Marketing
Apply Now My client is a leading specialist digital marketing company. Offering a full service in engagement advertising. That use...
Senior Engineer Golang
Apply Now One of the world's leading tech marketplace industry is looking for a highly capable Lead Software Engineer. You...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.