Backend Java Developer.
Backend Java Developer
kr40000 - kr55000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Backend Java Developer on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is the largest European-based cloud communications software provider offering Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) platforms to Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. With market share exceeding 60%, this business has changed the communications market landscape in the Nordics by enabling the migration from on-premises PBX to mobile-first UCaaS working in partnerships with some of the world's most forward- thinking telcos such as Telia, Tele2, Soluno and Hi3G.
Founded in 2004 in Stockholm, Sweden, this business offers flexible, feature rich UCaaS platform that meets and exceeds the communications and collaborations needs of SME, enterprise and mobile market segments. Their purposely built to be quickly and seamlessly deployed by Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers anywhere in the world and was designed from initial inception as a complete end-to-end, multi-tenant solution with fixed mobile convergence and ease of use as the top priorities.
What you gain
- Working with a talented team of dedicated and fun developers
- Can learn new and exciting technologies
- Flexible work environment
- Internationally diverse company with good blend of cultures and people
- Competitive salaries
What are you going to do?
- Enjoy working with SCRUM as a development process
- Taking part in all development related activities such as design, implementation, manual and automatic testing, troubleshooting, and bug-fixing.
- Creating great software that lasts and take pride in your work.
- REST APIs
What do you need?
- Be an experienced system developer working in Java with high demands on availability and performance
- Have a degree in software development and at least around 5 years experience
- Write code that is well tested, understandable, and maintainable
- API gateway experience
- Relational database experience
- Have a good overview and keep yourself updated with the available frameworks, tools, and patterns that help you succeed in your work
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Fullstack Developer (Dutch Speaking)
Apply Now Together with the team you will build high-quality web applications, working on the development of new features, resolving...
Senior Java Developer
Apply Now Responsibilities: · Development and integration of customer facing applications; · Be a part of the design, development, and...
Java Tech Lead
Apply Now Must Haves: 5+ years of coding experience in Java Strong knowledge of Microservice architecture Demonstrable experience in "Lead"...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.