Backend .NET Developer.
Backend .NET Developer
kr40000 - kr60000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for .NET Developers on behalf of a Cyber Security business in Stockholm that won the Cyber defence magazine award for 2019 for being a ground-breaking company in threat intelligence. This business was founded in 2005, but officially traded as a Cyber Security company in 2012 and currently have x2 offices based in Stockholm and London. The Stockholm office is where all the development team is based, which is the HQ for the business and at present has 16 staff, whilst the London office is where all the sales for the company operates and has 20+ employees. The company is expanding due to out growing their Stockholm office and are investing into a 2nd office to help the business grow further in Stockholm.
This company creates products that help business, security and intelligence professionals analyse and bring meaning to this ever-increasing amount of data on the web. They are a small and independent, yet highly successful business and on a mission to accelerate growth. With customers spanning the corporate, financial, governmental and military sectors in more than 20 countries, they are a leader in their business space. Their biggest client base is the USA, where they have customers such as Walmart and the Big 4, whilst also having a big presence in Belgium with their biggest banks. This company helps customers understand the risks and trends in their environment, focusing on IT threats, business risks and global events. Their technology combines analysis of unstructured data, interactive visualizations and machine learning to process millions of documents from hundreds of thousands of sources to serve up situation pictures about any topic. Customers can monitor hacker groups, malware, vulnerabilities, reputational risks or any other kind of threat in news, blogs, feeds, and social media or in other internal or external data.
As a developer you will work with:
1. 3+ Years relevant Backend experience
2. Technologies like Kafka, RocksDB, AWS Lambda, Docks, SQL Server
3. Languages like C # (.Net Core and .Net Framework)
4. Have a master's degree in Computer Science, Systems Science, Software Development or equivalent
5. Have good mathematical knowledge - especially in linear algebra and discrete mathematics
6. Speaks and writes English excellent because they are an international environment and a lot of the communication both internally and externally will be in English
7. It will be considered an additional qualification if you have an interest in cloud-based solutions and machine learning / AI.
8. As a person, you can see the big picture, you are good at solving problems and take great responsibility to execute your work in the best way possible. You will be working at a company where you will contribute with your ambition and creativity to new ideas and solutions.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Apply Now Join a leading Swiss company as a C# Software Engineer in Leipzig, Germany. Be a part of a...
Junior .NET Backend Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Junior .NET Back End Developer to work for our client. You'll need to have...
Professional Software Engineer .NET/C#
Apply Now Would you like to help people to lead a self-determined life? Want to be able to deploy your...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.