WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
almost 2 years ago
Big Data Support Engineer - Cloudera, Hadoop
My client who are a large financial institution in Switzerland are recruiting an experienced Big Data Support Engineer to join their team. This positions will allow you to join a growing, high visibility, cross-bank team that is developing solutions to solve important analytical problems.
- You bring 7+ years of experience in enterprise IT at a global organization with recent 3+ years in Big Data ecosystem administration and you are fluent in written and spoken English
You are proficient in Python, Linux and BASH scripting , Ansible, Salt and dev ops technologies. Linux and BASH scripting
- Strong knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop components such as HDFS, Sentry, HBase, Impala, Hue, Spark, Hive, Kafka, YARN, ZooKeeper and Postgres
- You have a good knowledge in Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like Cloudera Manager as well as performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines. You build and maintain positive relationships with your colleagues from other application teams to install Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades
- You bring experience in Service Management i.e. Release management, Incident management as well as experience with deployment toolsets like Odyssey, SVN, Git, Tableau, Nolio, Pentaho
- You are a dedicated problem solver with production support experience and an ability to cooperate within a multidisciplinary, global team. You are a self-starter with a strong curiosity for extracting knowledge from data and the ability to elicit technical requirements from a non-technical audience
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com