WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
12 days ago
I am currently supporting our big client from the finance environment located in Zurich. We are looking for a Business Analyst to support us until 31.12.2022 with opportunity of extension(s). The ideal candidate would be a person with a similar previous experience and fluent English.
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 14 months with extension
- Work amount: 100%
- Work location: Zurich
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Performing business analysis of the tax function related processes, systems and data to support project deliverables
- Liaising with IT function within the project, squad and transformation programs across operational systems to ensure common understanding of the tax requirements
- Performing analysis to support business case for tax technology implementation to address tax digitalization requirements implementation (e.g. e-invoicing, real-time reporting, tax determination)
- Supporting product owner with work items planning, prioritization and regular project status reporting
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Finance, Tax or IT Department, thereof ideally 3 year of prior business analyst experience (e.g. Finance IT projects, operational systems implementations)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in either Finance, Accounting or IT Management preferred or comparable qualifications
- Tech-affine and tax technology expert
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Financial Controller We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to support our client. An interesting daily work routine in a successful team awaits you. General information: - Start Date: 15th November 2021 - End Date: 15th May 2022 - Hour Rate: CHF 70.00 - Workload: 100% - Location: Zurich Responsibilities: - Support operational controlling, lead financial processes for actual, roll and budget. - Assist in the assessment and management of risk and opportunity profiles to ensure achievement of budget and long term financial goals. - Build a business partnership with the commercial department and assist them with operational reviews, monthly results and business cases. - Develop complex business models and in-depth analysis of all relevant investments and assist management in decision making for optimal capital allocation. - Review and lead SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) compliance projects. Profile: - Higher education in business administration with a focus on finance/controlling. - Professional experience (3-5 years) in operational controlling. - Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. - Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken. Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send me your CV to the following e-mail address : Kristina.Marzohl@darwinrecruitment.com. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl on +41 41 506 29 18. Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.