WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc900 - Swiss Franc1100.00 per day
almost 2 years ago
Business Analyst - Avaloq
Our client who are an international financial business located in Zurich are recruiting a Technical Business analyst to join their team on a long-term project.
This is an opportunity for a technically minded individual to join us as a Technical Business Analyst and take on a challenge of transforming our bank into a modern digital platform. The role owner is able to write high quality requirements in JIRA in collaboration with various subject matter experts from Business, Technology to User experience to come up with requirements that can easily transform to be executed by technology and used to write test cases for our test manager.
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders in the investment domain
- Simplify requirements with the emphasizes for simplicity and ease of use
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, or other detailed deliverables
- Build, manage and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders and 3rd party supplies across multiple franchises and functions
- Contribute in various project phases like analyses, design, test and delivery
- Enable collaboration with internal resources (business stakeholders, change management, developers) and where necessary, also with other resources from Natwest Group, to ensure fit-for-purpose end-to-end functionality.
- Professional business analysis training (or equivalent)
- Experience with Web Applications
- Good understanding of the any of the below is an advantage:
- Avaloq Core Banking Platform or AMI Web Services customisation
- Avaloq Object Model or knowledge of Avaloq transactional meta types.
- High analytical skills with the ability to articulate the identified into deliveries
- Team player with good communication skills who is used to work with internal and external teams in an international environment
- Ability to work independently
- English written and spoken
- University degree or equivalent in engineering
- Business analysis experience with Avaloq Banking suite.
- General software programming experience
- Domain knowledge of the Financial Industry and investment in particular
- A solid understanding of modern front-end development platforms.
- Working in an international team with native and non-native English speakers
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@darwinrecruitment.com