My client aspires to build the most reliable and transparent news platform, scaling worldwide and rivalling corporate organisations including Google and Apple.
They're looking for a Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing team and play a pivotal role to achieve their mission.
The founding team have proven success building start-ups companies, having built an eLearning platform which was acquired for €20M.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
* Work closely with the CEO to strategically align the business model, competition, and market
* Independently prepare market analysis, specifically related to trends and competition; furthermore, establishing recommendations for action
* Prepare reports and presentations, as well as follow-ups of corresponding meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
* Knowledge in how to prepare business plans and design business strategies as well as quantitative and economic modelling
* High level of initiative, technical understanding, and motivation to achieve business goals
* A goal-oriented structured approach and a willingness to take responsibility
If you're interested or know anyone who'd be motivated by this unique opportunity to challenge the tech-giants, get in touch via LinkedIn or email: email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
Datenbank / SAP-Basis Administrator
Ihre Aufgabe: Administration der Oracle-Datenbanksysteme, Sicherstellung des SAP-Basisbetriebs und Bereitstellung der Anwendungsmodule in den dreistufigen Systemumgebungen Überwachung, Optimierung und Härtung...
Application Specialist Network Inventory
Application Specialist Network Inventory (Medium-Senior) General Information: Start date: 07/06/2022 End date: 12/31/2022 Extension: possible, approval needed Workplace: Opfikon Workload:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.