WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
We're looking for a talented Business Analyst to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of 3+ years of demonstrated ability as Business Analyst in an agile software delivery organization, ideally within financial services.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In the Business Analyst role you'll be primarily responsible for gathering, analyzing, specifying and creating functional requirements in the form of user stories to enable implementation. You collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (e.G. Operations, underwriting, claims, sales & marketing, external partners, etc.), peer Business Analysts, developers and Software Engineers. As a Business Analyst, you will facilitate requirement gathering sessions/workshops, applying problem-solving and interviewing techniques to translate client needs into technical requirements.
You'll spend part of the working week in the company's Bratislava office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Being a standout colleague and understand the needs, vision and scope of client projects
- Working across functions to drive business requirement gathering and gap analysis with clients and internally
- Defining processes, data flows and write clear user stories to enable implementation of our business solutions
- Documenting requirements with detail and at a high quality to serve as basis for implementation
- Driving priorities for automation by identifying business (process) areas that benefit the most
- Ensuring clarity on acceptance criteria and support testing
The ideal candidate for this Business Analyst role will have relevant experience of 3+ years of demonstrated ability as Business Analyst in an agile software delivery organization, ideally within financial services.
You'll also need experience of:
- Using data to report, analyze, and inform business decisions with data, and being to effectively retrieve the data you need will likely require some SQL or Java skills
- Integration of different needs with good communication skills
- Workshop facilitation who drives effective teamwork
- Your hands on experience with agile tools like JIRA, confluence, draw.Io as well as experience in visually modelling processes
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Data Analyst, Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst or as a Data Scientist.
An excellent daily rate is on offer for the Business Analyst position.
You'll also get the following benefits with the role:
- International environment
- Space for professional growth - language and leadership training
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- Working with modern technology
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is a growing and dynamic entrepreneurial team within the established Swiss re group. Iptiq is a start-up unit, established to provide innovative protection solutions directly to consumers. Our team delivers the coordination, infrastructure and competences that are key to driving forward this new business; working closely with our partners and clients. Our mission is to reduce the protection gap by simplifying life insurance and making it more accessible to people. Our motto is "now life is easier for everyone". For us this means making life insurance easier to sell, to buy and to trust.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are very well established
- Have an international presence
- Are a modern and dynamic business
Interested? If you think you're right for this Business Analyst role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.