Business Developer impacting marketing.
Business Developer impacting marketing
CHF90000 - CHF110000 per annum|
This is an opportunity to join a leading specialist digital marketing company. Offering a full service in engagement advertising. That use the entire range of online marketing to locate the target audience. They optimize these sources against each other to achieve the best results. They have built their business model on the fact that not all "clicks" are the same. Because of this they have built their own software and technology to monitor "clicks" how long viewed and what the user has engaged with. Its not about the quantity, it's about the quality for my client. Because of this philosophy they are now working with national and international brands I am sure you will recognise.
They are a small but motivated and hungry team. Now looking to continue their steady growth and bring in a "business consultant"
An insight into the role -
As a Business Developer you are able to establish and expand strategic and sustainable business relationship with customers. Your solid understanding helps you give advice within a portfolio of direct customers and agencies on innovative products and the associated services.
Working within a flat hierarchy and within a small and dedicated team enables you to contribute your ideas at any given time and implement them instantly.
Your professional network connections come with you so that together, with the company, you can add added value.
You are no stranger to sales, and together with this flair you have a good sense for tracking and analytics and are intrigued for technological advances which you are then able to relay to the customers.,
You make an impact by brining -
- Experienced within Business Development including sales/marketing/tracking
- Good understanding of KPI's within digital marketing and tracking
- Creative and out the box thinker
- You have good relationships and connection within the Swiss marketing and communications domain
- Solid Microsoft Office skills within Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Down to earth, laidback, likable and uncomplicated team player
- Doer mentaility
- Fluent in English and German
The company itself offers you -
- A stone's throw from Zurich HB station
- Modern and cool office environment - loft office with a great view and balcony area
- A small dedicated team
- Growing business with opportunity for both company and personal development
- Experts in the Swiss Online Marketing world and marketing participants
- Exciting, varied and interesting projects for national and international brands
- Flat Hierarchy
- High dynamics and quick decision making
- Direct exchange and communication with the founding team
- Quick and professional familiarisation with the company processes
- Competitive salary + Benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.