Cloud Architect (Azure / AWS / GCP).
Cloud Architect (Azure / AWS / GCP)
€85000 - €120000 per annum|
International aspirations and looking for a new challenge?
Conditions of employment:
- Excellent fixed salary;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Inspiring bonus scheme;
- Lease car with fuel card;
- Ample career opportunities and training opportunities, such as obtaining your certificates;
Our client in the Amsterdam Area is looking for someone who:
- Has gained knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure (AWS/GCP) in projects;
- Excellent knowledge of complex infrastructures;
- Has experience with Continuous integration and Continuous delivery;
- Experience with PowerShell and possibly multiple programming/scripting languages (Python/Bash);
The person for this vacancy is interested in:
- Helping customers make the transition to the cloud and allowing them to benefit from it to the fullest;
- Personal development towards a Cloud Guru;
- Working with the latest techniques (Docker, Azure, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet etc);
For a company that:
- An organization who believes the progress of an individual is very important;
- Who combines the latest technologies with a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking;
- Internationally oriented;
Looking for a new challenge as a Cloud Architect or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at email@example.com or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Dario Mulder
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Cloud Architecture.
Solution Architect - MS D365
Apply Now The role: One of the biggest online health and wellbeing communities in all of Europe is the customer....
Cloud Security Consultant
Apply Now Would you like to work for a leading Swiss Cyber Security company? Do you have experience working with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.