WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90.00 - Swiss Franc120 per hour
3 months ago
Cloud Native Engineer / Home Office / 12+ Month Contract / (AWS or Azure)
I am currently looking for a Cloud Native Engineer (mid-snr level) who is familiar with AWS and / or Azure. My client is going through a major cloud transformation and we are looking for someone who can get started as soon as possible. The cloud team is global so working from home is fine, but you should also be OK commuting to St. Gallen every 2-3 months.
This project will last 18+ Months and we are looking for someone who can start in September/October. The hourly rate is flexible depending on experience (reach out to discuss).
As a Cloud Native Engineer, you will help deliver solutions for divisions going through a technological as well as organisational transformation. Working in a small team, you'll guide our development groups through creating and automating their cloud infrastructure. My client is a multi-cloud company, meaning that you will have the opportunity to apply a diverse mix of tools and services. You will implement best practice and help each of the teams build upon the solutions that you have developed with other groups.
You should have experience with most of the following:
- AWS and/or Azure, on-premise (2 years +)
- Microservices architecture (2 years +)
- Kubernetes and Kubernetes Operators
- Best practices and patterns in software development
- Best practices and patterns in cloud native transformation and migration
- Feature flags, Blue/Green, Canary and Ring release strategies and tools
- CI/CD both the principles and the experience of setting up a pipeline
- Containerisation across different platforms, operating systems and CPU types
- Cloud Native tools and their applicability across different Cloud providers
- Observability and how it is used to manage MTTR
My clients software environment is diverse, consisting of everything from FPGA Firmware in their own hardware devices to Cloud Native SaaS platforms. Some of their software has been in use for 25 years and some is on the very edge of AI/ML and AR/VR research.
Interested? Please send your CV and I will contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.