Cloud Operations Manager
Cloud Operations Manager.
Cloud Operations Manager
- Ensure that all systems are available and performing according to the expected Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Ensure end-to-end delivery of Cloud Services in close collaboration with the Engineering and Professional Services.
- Lead a team of Cloud Operations Engineers and Cloud Architects.
- Responsible for the professional development and skill enhancement of the team.
- Ability to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Responsible for Vendor Management for existing and new Cloud Operations Tooling.
- A good track record of using automation tools such as Terraform to build infrastructure that scales.
- Understanding of concepts such as IaC, GitOps, Security and Compliance controls, Auditing (experience with SOC2 and ISO27001 is a bonus).
- Collaborate with internal Product, DevOps and Support Managers and teams to align on the next generation software delivery pipelines.
- Assist the Service Manager with the sprint planning, Change, Problem and Incident Management.
- Responsible for the 24x7 Cloud Operations Support and Policies.
- Comfortable with executing of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management exercises, creating reports and discussing improvement points with internal Risk Compliance teams.
- Collaborate with the Information Security Manager on day-to-day Security improvements, pen-testing exercises etc.
- Ensure that processes and guidelines documentation is continuously improved and up to date.
Ideally you have...
- 5+ years of experience as a Cloud Operations Manager.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Critical thinker, a clear communicator and a good listener.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to build positive working relationships
- A good track record of recruiting, training, developing and retaining people.
- Strong operational security awareness and the ability to continuously improve the security and compliance controls.
- Experience with working with both internal and external auditors to provide evidence and explanation on Operations related security controls.
- Experience with Systems Engineering with strong focus on automation and Azure or AWS
- Strong experience with Operations and excellent troubleshooting skills, on both Windows Server and Linux systems.
- Understanding of concepts such as virtualization, containerization, auto-scaling, experience with GIT, CI/CD integration toolchains, building fault-tolerant solutions and fully automated systems.
- Experience with implementing Azure or AWS best practices
- Experience with Change, Incident and Problem Management
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.João Reis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Software Engineering Manager
Are you interested in working for a market-leading international business operating in the Education sector? Do you want to assume...
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER - ZWAAG
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior...
Senior Frontend Developer
Join a team dedicated to transforming healthcare with our seamless telemedicine platform. We empower medical practices across the US to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.