Cloud Operations Manager
Cloud Operations Manager.
Cloud Operations Manager
NB: For this role we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands.
Would you like to join a software company with a product that enables other companies to be more sustainable? Is innovation a core value of yours, and are you looking to join a team of like-minded engineers? Want to join a company where you can grow both professionally and technically?
My client is looking for someone to ensure that all systems are available and performing according to SLA, and to ensure that the delivery is done successfully in collaboration with other departments. Your team will consist of 5-7 people (of which 2 architects), so we do expect a certain degree of expertise.
I am looking for someone who is:
* Experienced in a technical leadership role, or who is ready to make that step.
* A critical thinker with excellent communication skills.
* Knowledgeable in automation tools such as Terraform (essential).
* Experienced in cloud engineering on both Azure and AWS.
* Great with virtualization, containerization, CI/CD, and scripting.
* Well versed with both Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
Who is interested in:
* Ensuring the availability and performance of systems according to the expected Service Level Agreements (SLA).
* Leading a team of Cloud Operations Engineers and Cloud Architects.
* Improving processes and guidelines documentation.
* Collaborating with internal teams to align on software delivery pipelines.
* Executing Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management exercises.
For a company that:
* Can offer you an excelent base salary.
* Offers you 25 holidays, a permanent contract from the start, bonus, pension plan, and more.
* Provides a flexible work-from-home arrangement (3 days from home). Office is in the Hague.
* Invests in its employees' personal development.
* Provides a fun and inclusive working atmosphere.
We know we ask for a lot, but please also apply if you fit for 80% to the vacancy. Does this sound like the next step in your career? Apply now!
Chat first? Contact me at 020 299 0822 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Cloud Operations, Technical Leadership, Communication Skills, Terraform, Azure, AWS, Service Level Agreements, Cloud Operations Engineers, Cloud Architects, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Management.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Cloud Architect (AWS and Azure)
Note: For this role we are only considering architecs who are already in the Netherlands. Are you an experienced Cloud...
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Join a team committed to revolutionizing healthcare through our seamless telemedicine platform. This client empowers medical practices across the US...
Cloud Architecture Consultant
Do you feel like you could better fit in an environment with other subject matter experts, such as yourself? Ever...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.