WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
over 1 year ago
- Administration and development of Microsoft Office 365 Security platform including analysis and configuration of AIP, MIP, DLP, RMS and MCAS tooling, as well as ATP.
- Integration of Windows enterprise security and Endpoint device management (Intune, Conditional Access, etc) into cloud administration and monitoring platform (Windows Defender ATP, Sentinel, Log Analytics, etc).
- Support teams with solution design and subject matter expertise for implementation of security and compliance solutions and controls for Office 365,
- Windows Endpoint and related Azure workloads.
- Understand and translate compliance/security requirements from stakeholders into tasks for technical implementation, including impact analysis.
- Continuous improvement of security controls and monitoring across all Cloud services and Microsoft endpoints.
- Core security investigation team working with the Cyber Defence Center (CDC) and other security stakeholders in the company.
- Management of security related incidents and alerts according to company
- Technical security policy change management with internal stakeholders.
- Help the department to become more mature in cloud security matters, including creation run books, training and knowledge transfer.
- Stay on top of security and compliance related roadmap from Microsoft and other relevant players.
- Drive operational excellence and automation wherever possible.
- Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise, preferably with experience in the insurance and financial sector.
- Strong hands-on knowledge and good understanding of AIP, MIP, DLP, RMS and MCAS tooling, as well as ATP and any related technologies
- Strong hands-on knowledge and good understanding of Windows Enterprise security, Defender ATP, Threat analytics and related Microsoft products and services
- Extensive experience of the Office 365 ecosystem and neighbouring Azure functionality
- Ideally knowledge about Intune and Windows Endpoint management
- Solid automation skills
- 5+ years of experience in IT security and Microsoft workplace products
- Experience working in agile SCRUM methodology is a plus