Connectivity Platforms Engineer.
Connectivity Platforms Engineer
I am actively looking for a Connectivity Platforms Engineer that is already based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate on a short notice.
- Build, Integration and Maintenance of Lab FTTH Access Network.
- Testbed build support.
- Day to day support for users testing Connectivity product (ACS, DOCSIS, Cable Modems, Provisioning etc).
Must have skills:
- Fibre to the Home Architectures; Passive Optical Networks (GPON, XG-PON and XGS-PON).
- Cable Modems provisioning and monitoring systems (DHCP, TFTP, SNMP, TR-069).
- Experience in maintaining, upgrading, and recovering Telco equipment running on UNIX/Linux OS.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of DOCSIS and HFC CPE's CM and MTA.
- Good technical knowledge of end-to-end system architectures including BSS/OSS and delivery networks.
- Web Development and Tooling e.g., Python (Django, Flask etc.) Perl, Unix-Expect, PHP, Java.
If you are interested you should not hesitate to contact me immediately. Hiring process is fast!
Stamatis Melissourgos | Delivery Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Stamatis Melissourgos
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Network and Security Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this role we can only consider candidates who are local to the Netherlands, and who are...
Network & Security Engineer
Apply Now SENIOR NETWORK & SECURITY ENGINEER For one of the leading companies in the field of Travel Arrangements here...
Senior Network Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this position, we can only consider candidates local to the Randstad (Netherlands) area with EU citizenship....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.