Contract (React) Frontend Developer.
Contract (React) Frontend Developer
Senior/Lead React Developer | Contract | Remote | MVP Build | Up to £650 per day (o/s)
Are you an experience UK-based frontend developer with extensive React & TypeScript experience that is looking for their next contract?
Well, we have just the proposition for you. One of our key clients, who specialise in delivering cutting edge MVPs & Solutions for a number of Fortune 500 companies across EMEA, are currently in need of a Senior/Lead level frontend developer to lead the development of their TypeScript-based React web applicartions.
You'll have the opportunity to work on an energy platform that they are looking to launch as an MVP pilot this year.
Scope on the projects industry and project focus is limited at this stage as the role is pretty fresh but here's what can be expected from their offer:
- Position - Senior Frontend Developer (Contractor)
- Location - Remote first (Occasional visit to their central London office *Nice to have*)
- Initial Contract Duration - Start Date: ASAP (Flexible) - 3 - 6 Months
- Rate - Flexible - outside IR35 (Variable between £500-650 per day - depending on seniority)
- Have an understanding of how to build CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins/Git etc.
- Expertise in TypeScript
Fit the bill?
Feel free to apply via the portal or by sending me an email directly, along with your latest CV & contact details. We'll pick things up right away.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Angular Developer - Worldwide Platform
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Angular Developer to work for our client: Well Know Delivery Platform. This is...
Sr Frontend Developer
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd Developer for our client who are building The NFT platform for Luxury...
Apply Now Looking to hire Frontenders for a Blockchain company. Offering the first secure, scalable platform capable of bridging the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.