Critical Facilities Technician/Berlin.
Critical Facilities Technician/Berlin
Freelance - Critical Facilities Technician - Berlin - Initial 3 Months (Subject to extension)
Job - Critical Facilities Technician
Client Location - Berlin
Client Industry - Data Centre
Contract Length - Initial 3 months
We're currently looking to appoint a highly skilled and experienced Critical Facilities Manager to work within our new Data centre in Berlin
You will play a crucial part within the team.
· Position: Critical Facilities Technician
· Location: Berlin
· Duration of project: Initial 3 months
· Hours: 50 Hours per week (Shifts)
· Potential start date: As Soon As Possible
· Language: German (B1) And English
Required Skill set
· Impeccable written skills
· Knowledge and experience of systems such as (UPSs, PDUs, Diesel Generators, ATS equipment and Building Controls)
· Knowledge and experience of electrical systems that include power distribution components/wiring, electronic components and lighting systems
· Would be advantageous if has experience in BMS (Backup Management System)
· High quality level of planification, preparation, execution, and reporting
· Technical training (advanced technician or engineer level) in one of the fields: electricity (electric generators, UPS, low-voltage distribution), air conditioning, fire and physical safety and security (access control, video and anti-intrusion systems) or centralized building management systems
· Experience in these types of functions, ideally in a similar environment to data centre operations
· Demonstrate knowledge in operating, maintaining, repairing, inspecting, and testing critical electrical distribution systems, HVAC systems and building management/automation equipment
· Data Centre experience
· Proven skills in the use of software, such as, BMS, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems and MS Project
This is a brilliant opportunity to use your extensive and niche skills and be part of a project that you will have a huge influence on overall. If you are currently looking for a new project and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply directly or email me. I would love to have a further discussion with you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Fortigate / Sophos XG Berater
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Fortigate / Sophos XG Berater(w/m/d) Remote. Firewall Produkte die beim Kunden...
Onsite Support (m/w/d)
Für einen Kunden aus Rieste bin ich aktuell auf der Suche nach Onsite Supportern (m/w/d) In Rieste: 5 Ressourcen 4...
Freelance - Electrical Engineer - Berlin - Initial 3 Months (Subject to extension) Job - Electrical Engineer Client Location -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.