Customer Handling Specialist
Customer Handling Specialist.
Customer Handling Specialist
CHF35 - CHF45 per hour|
Customer Handling Administrator / Zurich 18 month contract / CHF 37.5-42.5 per hour
Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our clients located in Zurich where we are looking to hire a temporary Customer Handling Specialist to start as soon as possible.
- Hourly rate: Approx CHF 37.5-42.5
- Start date: June / July 2023
- End date: December 2024
- Duration: 18 months
- Acquisition of incoming customer inquiries in compliance with the defined SLA or customer-requested deadlines
- Proactive communication with customers to ensure the best possible order processing and to keep them always up to date
- Planning and coordination of smaller projects and/or sub-projects in the respective business areas
- Point of contact for all B2B customers and partners during order validation and the first billing cycle
- Responsible for correct order validation, service registration and invoicing
- Ensuring communication with all commercially and technically involved employees
- As an escalation authority, you are the contact person for our customers in crisis situations and actively work out a solution to the problem
- At least 3 years work experience
- Administrative or commercial training
- High service orientation in dealing with internal and external customers
- Willingness to go the "extra mile" to provide superior customer service
- Fluent in German and English is required
Interested? Please respond to this advert with your CV and I will contact you to book a meeting!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Network Automation Engineer (Dev)
My client is seeking a talented Network Automation Engineer with a strong development background. If you have experience in Python...
Job Title: Process Engineer - Hydrogen and Biogas A business I am working with are passionate about building a sustainable...
Security/ Infrastructure Engineer
An independent company in the Zug area, who have been developing and implementing individual IT solutions for 40 years are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.