€70000 - €75000 per annum|
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst for or a global company with 6.000 employees worlwide. If you enjoy working with complex data sets and visualising insights, we are looking for you!
What will you do:
* Analyse data independently to deliver insights about operational performance and drive improvements
* Investigate key problem areas by performing root cause analyses
* Collaborate with and support operations and data-focused teams to solve problems, develop solutions, and share insights
* Understand strategic changes in business landscape and develop metrics that provide answers to the key questions
Needed to succeed:
* BA/BS in Data Analytics/ Computer Science/Match/Finance or relevant experience in a quantitative field
* 5+ years of experience in data, reporting, analytical problem solving
* Hands on experience with SQL
* Experience in managing data-centric projects
* Communication skills with experience explaining technical concepts to technical and business partners
What the company offers:
- Excellent base salary + bonus scheme
- 28+ Holidays;
- Flexible working hours/location;
- Car mobility budget;
- A laptop and iPhone that can also be used privately;
- Good pension scheme;
Looks interesting? Please contact me with your Cv and any additional questions you may have about the role or the company.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Power BI Data Analyst
Urgent role! Power BI Data Analyst based in Amsterdam We are looking for a Power BI Data Analyst based in...
We are looking for a Configuration Analyst to join our client immediately in Amsterdam. What you will do: Analysis and...
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
IT BUSINESS ANALYST Our client in Zurich, a global leader in the finance environment, is looking for an English-speaking IT...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.