Data Analytics Engineer.
Data Analytics Engineer
€80000 - €130000 per annum|
Are you a visionary that enjoys rolling up their sleeves and getting things done? Are you a Senior Data Analyst that has an affinity for data engineering? Do you have experience with GCP and Looker?
Our client, one of the fastest growing scaleups in electric driving is looking for a Senior Data Analytics Engineer to help them build and shape their Data department and create methodologies for bringing data informed insights that drive financially sound business decisions. In this position you need to be hands-on and autonomous, approaching work with an agile DevOps mindset.
What are the expectations:
- 5+ years of experience in Data Analytics, Engineering and Data Mesh
- Expert in GCP and Google Analytics
- Data Warehousing, pipelines, ETL processes and testing
- Python and Go languages
- Build analytics models, dashboarding, forecasting
- Worked with Looker or Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI
- Excellent communication in English
The benefits are on par with your responsibilities:
- Based on seniority, annual salary can reach up to 130k incl. holiday allowance.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Travel allowance, lunch and drinks at the office
- Outstanding growth and development opportunities
- A young, dynamic and ambitious team to bounce ideas off each other
Do you think you have what it takes, or do you know someone who fits this profile?
Reach out to me at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.com or call me at 020 305 8540
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Andreea Albu
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Lead Data Scientist
Apply Now Could you be interested in tackling one of the largest data challenges in the utilities/energy sector? My client...
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now We are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join one of our main clients who is...
Apply Now For a client that's a well-known Telecom company we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst on a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.