€70 - €90 per hour|
Data Engineer based in the #Netherlands
For an international company, I am looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will be actively exploring, designing, building and supporting the Data Platform and analyze data to drive optimalization and improvement. You will work closely with the Development Teams and Product Owners to help them support smart data solutions.
What will you Bring
- Education background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or related technical field
- 4+ years of experience with modern data architectures
- Working experience with SQL, scripting languages (Python, Perl, Ruby)
- Experience with AWS IoT core components
- Experienced with data modelling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secure analytical solutions
You see yourself a fit? Hit APPLY or email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on this number: 0203050078.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Eszter Hlavati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Data Engineer impacting climate change
Apply Now Do you care about Earth? Do you want to use your code for the greater good?If so, then...
Apply Now NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located inside of the Netherlands, and we cannot...
Apply Now We specialize in digital and IT for financial services We are building a business intelligence team, with a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.