Data Engineer GCP.
Data Engineer GCP
Mid-Senior Data Engineer
For a client of ours in Amsterdam, we are looking for Data Engineer with 3 years + experience in building ETL Data Pipelines who is ready for the next challenge:
Do you want to put in practice your expertise in Data Engineering in a professional and creativity-friendly setting?
Would you like to enjoy great atmosphere and develop your career in a young, fast-growing company with international colleagues? please check the opportunity below:
You will work with various technologies all around the Data Engineering stack, such as:
* Python, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, Kubernetes
* working in Google Cloud environment
* Processing pipeline frameworks (such as Apache Airflow)
We are looking for someone communicative, who can built data pipelines and customed software solutions. Our client is looking for a person with a can do mentality passionate about using their skills in diverse projects.
Terms of employment:
- Salary indication for this role is up to 70K including 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 Holidays;
- Great pension plan;
- Possibility of certifications and courses;
- the possibility of working from home for 1 or 2 days (after induction period);
If this role sounds interesting to you please feel to contact me with your Cv or any additional questions you may have!
+31 20 299 0835
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Senior Data Platform Engineer (Kafka)
NB: This job is to be done from within the Netherlands and will require you to visit the office at...
Data Engineer - AWS
Data engineer - AWS Are you an explorer? Are you ready for a new challenge in the Big Data world?...
Senior Data Engineer
Are you a Data expert that thrives on achieving fast results? Are you an automation master? Are you seeking a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.