kr45000 - kr55000 per month|
Job Title: Data Engineer
Reports to: CTO
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Salary: Up to 55,000SEK/month (Depending on experience)
Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading consultancy who are partnered with some of Sweden's biggest and fastest growing businesses across the automotive industry, this includes Volvo and Polestar. They are currently looking for a Swedish speaking Data Engineer with experience within the Microsoft stack. This is a hybrid working position.
As a Data Engineer you will be working alongside the current tech teams at the clients our company partner with. Your role will involve being the Data Engineering lead for the project and driving the data analytics capabilities of the company.
You will be skilled in:
- 3 years experiences as a Data Engineer
- Experience with Power Bi.
- Experience with Azure Data Bricks.
- Microsoft Stack is desirable.
Apply or for more information email email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Niall Burns
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Senior Data Engineer Locations: Rijswijk Type of contract: Permanent NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who are in...
Senior Application E
Senior Application Engineer You will implement business functionality in a multi-year finance transformation as Spring Boot microservices running in a...
Data Engineer impacting climate change
Do you care about Earth? Do you want to use your code for the greater good?If so, then this is...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.