new york city|
$120000 - $150000 per annum|
Lewis Adams-Dunstan is looking for a talented Data Engineer for his NYC based client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in building and optimising tools for data ingestion and storage using best coding practices.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
The Data Engineer role is home-based, with the option to work from NYC. Reporting to the AI Director, you will be primarily responsible for developing and operating the data platform.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- The implementation of all data ingestion
- Storage and analytics tooling
- Providing other ad hoc database needs
The ideal candidate for this Data Engineer role will have relevant experience in building and optimising tools for data ingestion and storage using best coding practices.
You'll also need experience automating and maintaining data processing pipelines, implementing modern ETL infrastructure and continuously improving the efficiency of our platform.
Plus, it's vital that you've got experience of serving as a Subject Matter Expert on big data analytics projects that provide insights for business and technical stakeholders.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A ba/bs degree with strong academic performance, preferably in a quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience with Python, database development, Git, Linux and AWS (s3, ec2, sns, Lambda, sqs)
- Experience with spark, terraform, docker, big data and/or healthcare data preferred
- Knowledge of scrum and desire to work in an incredibly fast-moving, agile environment
You'll also need to be a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision and be a quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done; experience in high-growth or startup environments a plus.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a Data Engineer or as a Big Data Engineer.
Basic salary: Up to $150,000 per annum
Bonus: You'll also be able to earn both a personal and company performance bonus, totalling up to $40,000 per annum
- Top their healthcare plans
- Exciting bonus programs
- Visa Sponsorship and much more...
Interview dates: Week commencing 17th January 2022
They are a drug discovery company that uses technology-enabled approaches for drug discovery, development and commercialization, and as a business they've been around since 2019.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Want to make a difference in the world
- Want to be in an environment that moves like a start-up, but is ultimately part of a bigger organisation
- Enjoy using technology that impacts people's day to day lives
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Data Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send Lewis your resume and he'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
new york city
Lewis Adams-Dunstan is looking for a talented Data Engineer for his NYC based client. They want to recruit someone with...
Senior Engineer - Data Engineering
Do I have any GC holders/US Citizens who are looking for a new challenge in 2022? Lewis Adams-Dunstan is supporting...
Senior Data Platform Engineer (Kafka)
NB: This job is to be done from within the Netherlands and will require you to visit the office at...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.