kr650000 - kr900000 per annum|
We are working alongside an inhouse company who are searching for an experienced data engineer who can help us transform raw data into useful data systems. You will be an enabler of our AI-powered SAAS software - and an important contributor to our success.
While your main responsibility is to analyze raw data and improve data quality and efficiency, you will also work closely with developers, data scientists, infrastructure engineers, and operations.
If you love working in teams and would like to contribute to building and forming our culture.
If you have long experience working with complex data, combining multiple data sources, and utilizing machine learning.
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build, monitor, and optimize processing pipelines
- Build and improve data systems
- Develop analytical tools and programs
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on projects
- Ensure compliance with data governance, and security policies
- The position reports to the CTO
- Higher education with a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- 4-6 years experience in data engineering
- Technical expertise in data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Familiarity with ETL tools like Airflow or Luigi
- Long experience in operations
- Hands-on experience with Python and Spark
- Solid knowledge of programming languages (Python)
- 5+ years experience working with databases, data modeling, and SQL
- Experience setting up and maintaining complex pipelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English (B2+)
Bonus points for
- Developer Experience
- Relevant Data Engineering Certifications
- Experience with container-based workflows
- Experience with Data Warehouses
- Competitive Compensation
- Stock option program
- 27 paid holiday days (and a great deal of freedom)
- Pension Plan scheme
- A yearly health check
- Laptop and yearly allowance for a mobile phone
- Free phone plan
- Paid broadband at home
- An exciting career with fantastic opportunity in a fast-growing company
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Shea Waters
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Data Engineer impacting climate change
Apply Now Do you care about Earth? Do you want to use your code for the greater good?If so, then...
Apply Now NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located inside of the Netherlands, and we cannot...
Apply Now We specialize in digital and IT for financial services We are building a business intelligence team, with a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.