CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
My client, they are dedicated to delivering excellence in information technology. Their name has been synonymous with reliability and innovation for over two decades, and they pride themselves on setting high-quality standards and providing customer-focused, flexible, and sustainable solutions.
They are seeking a talented and passionate Data Engineer to join our young, motivated team in Zurich. With your expertise and analytical skills, you will play a key role in our exciting projects in the field of BI, data & analytics.
- Providing remote and on-site consulting to our customers
- Developing data science and identifying data science use cases for our customers
- Designing and implementing data science solutions
- Integrating various data sources and structures into data lakes
- Cleaning, processing, analysing, and modelling business data
- Supporting projects from start to finish
- Engaging in pre-sales activities and preparing BI environment offers
- Building customer relationships and acquiring new customers
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure BI products
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, VBA, DAX, and database languages such as SQL
- Familiarity with setting up data streams and structures in databases and experience with Azure
- Background in data science, modelling, and data visualization is a plus
- Experience working in agile development environments.
Benefits on offer
- Home office
- Modern workplaces
- Convenient transportation options
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
Interested? If you think you're right for this Data Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
Apply NowLuke Driscoll
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Geospatial Data Engineer
Apply Now This Boston based start-up is looking to level the playing field on this century's most important utility (Broadband!!)...
Intermediate Data Engineer
Apply Now Do you enjoy a good team spirit? Do you like being challenged to think of innovative solutions? Do...
Senior Data Engineer
Apply Now Do you like to lead by example? Do you like solving puzzles and coming up with innovative solutions?...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.