Delivery / Sourcing Consultant – USA.
Delivery / Sourcing Consultant – USA
£20000 - £30000 per annum|
Darwin's USA team consists of 14 people, split between a UK-based USA focused team in our Billericay HQ and our Baltimore office in the United States. Our UK team focuses on delivering our permanent solutions to key customers in Denver.
Darwin Recruitment is an international IT recruitment company with offices in the UK, Amsterdam, USA, Switzerland, Germany, and Scandinavia.
We have successfully onboarded both enterprise customers and start-up businesses looking for niche IT talent. We are looking to bolster our resources by adding a delivery or candidate consultant to our team in the UK.
This role is not including business development (but of course, can transition into it) and is integral to us being able to continue meeting the demands of our clients. We have one customer currently alone who we have generated $230,000 in the last 2.5 months and we need additional resource to help us source and manage the candidates.
- Source candidates or our key customers in the USA
- Use various tools, such as LinkedIn recruiter to headhunt and engage candidates
- Manage the candidate side of the process and ensure A* candidate experience
- Focus on relationship management and lead generation to pass to the business development team
- Professional aim to develop and transition into senior delivery consultant or if desired transition into a client-facing role
- Working hours are 12-9pm so you can beat the commute and do more with your spare time
- Flexible working hours and work from home once onboarded successfully
- International business with 20 year history of growth
- Diverse and vibrant company culture and office-environment
- Great base salary and commission
- Our average deal size in the US team is $30,000-$40,000
- We have a split fee of 50/50 between the delivery consultant and business developer
- The commission scheme for delivery is the same as our UK consultant commission and therefore you would earn roughly: £1,500-£3,000 per placement made - purely from finding and managing the candidate.
For more information, please get in touch and we can give you more specifics on this opportunity - we look forward to getting to know you!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Apply Now Our client is looking for a Product Designer, ( UX/UI ) so if you have experience in this...
Apply Now Angular Developer I am currently looking for a Front End Developer with Angular experience Fully remote 100 %...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.