We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 2000, they are a start up who aim to simplify the process in the healthcare and insurance industries by their software which enables companies to decrease the amount of time spent handling large quantities of documentation. Moving companies forward into the digital age.
If you can demonstrate experience of handling CI/CD tools then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- Developing the software to strengthen the development team
- Promoting and building automated processes
- Testing, approving, updating and supporting processes for operations
- Experience of handling CI/CD tools
- Additional experience of using tools such as docker & Kubernetes
- Further experience of at least 1 scripting language
- Able to relocate to Bremen, Germany
An excellent salary is on offer for the DevOps Engineer position, and you'll be paid more for any overtime that you undertake.
You'll also receive training budget and flexible working.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
Think that this DevOps Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this DevOps Engineer position if you've previously worked either as a Site Reliability Engineer or as an Infrastructure Engineer.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
DevOps Engineer VMware
Apply Now We are looking for DevOps Engineer VMware based in the Netherlands. You will be joining the team of...
Senior Platform Engineer
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment is supporting an Ecommerce SME located in NYC that recently received a huge Series-A.This company is...
Snr DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work for our client. Established in 1971, they are one...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.