WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A fast-growing, leading independent developer of self-medication. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as smaller hubs across Europe. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. This company provides a complete range of technologies and services for reliable and user-friendly medical systems for self-medication. The customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that develop, manufacture and market injectable therapies.
To further grow their already thriving team, they are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
- Taking responsibility for the support, maintenance and configuration of the development and test environment in the area of medical technology software development and applications in a regulated environment
- Continued development and improvement of the development and test environments, working closely with the software development and IT teams, and in accordance with the applicable processes and quality requirements
- Supporting the validation of the development and test environment for the development of medical technology applications and software (CSV)
- Interface between the software development and test teams, as well as the IT teams to create the best solutions
- Ensure that software developers and testers can focus on implementation and testing via your day to day DevOps tasks
- Several years of experience as a DevOps Engineer with experience in the fields of electrical, micro, medical technology or comparable
- A background and experience in software development, with advantage embedded software or mobile applications
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Experience in a regulated environment as an advantage
- Experience working with virtualisation tools, containers, and cloud platforms (Azure a bonus)
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- A Swiss or EU National
- Interest in new trends and developments in the area of software tools and methodology
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.