WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800.00 - Swiss Franc900 per day
11 months ago
DevOps Engineer, Automated Testing, MS Azure
My client who are a large financial institution based in Zurich are recruiting a DeOps engineer to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
We are looking for an DevOps Engineer in our platform team which will take care about our automated testing environment. You will provide and operate the
environment in close collaboration with engineers of product teams, who own the functional test cases. The project is a multi-year Finance Transformation project, greenfield on MS azure with both cloud-native and legacy components.
- Understand all infrastructure as code (IaC) artefacts in Azure DevOps, with specific focus on Kubernetes, Kafka, Zookeeper, NoSQL. Basic knowledge of SAP infrastructure and deployment strategies
- Develop CI/CD process for IaC and Microservice (Spring Boot) deployments
- Implementation of cloud-native architecture vision using Azure
- Further enhance testing automation features e.g. by creating pipelines
- Communication and rollout of new testing automation features to application development teams
- Work with developers to understand the runtimes of their apps and their interaction with Apache Kafka.
- Ensure communication flow with regards to test automation to various stakeholders
- Align with test managers on quality controls and continuous testing best practices
- Support and give guidance on the test-driven development practices and the implementation thereof in the pipelines.
- Continuously work with the teams to improve all components as the use-cases grow more complex
- Ensure compliance with the company wide digital governance framework, audit
- Documentation of all of the above (readme, wiki and JIRA)
- Presentation of developed concepts in various bodies
- Public Cloud relevant experience with practical implementation on Azure
- Strong and proven automation experience in Azure DevOps
- Expert knowledge of Azure DevOps pipelines
- Expert knowledge of Kubernetes deployments
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes cluster operations
- Strong experience with "Infrastructure as Code"
- Good knowledge of container technologies e.g. Docker
- Good knowledge of git
- Worked with CI/CD for integration, migration and deployment: Experience in automated build, test & deploy
- Excellent communication in English, written and spoken
- Delegation and (self-)management skills for working in a flat and distributed team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Nice to have skills:
- Test automation / JUnit
- Ansible and/or Terraform
- Performance testing
- SAP Netweaver
- Kubernetes Stateful workloads
Frameworks / Tools:
- Azure DevOps, Ansible, yaml-pipelines, Helm, build agents, scripting (bash, python)
- Container-based (Docker / Kubernetes) orchestration
- Can read code written in industry standard polyglot (Java/ Spring/ Python/ JS)
- DB-queries (also NoSQL) e.g. SAP HANA, Postgres
- Cloud managed services (e.g. Blob Storage, databases, Insights, Security Center)
- Build and deployment tools such as Git, Gradle, Maven
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarh@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.