WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Homegrown IT partner for leading financial and insurance providers in Switzerland. Focused on security and innovation that banks and financial institutions can trust this business boasts 200+ dedicated specialists across technical disciplines.
This company is now offering the chance to join their growing DevOps team and be part of their active company culture. In this role you will get to be part of a team working in large system environments designed for high availability and security with complex connections.
- Architecture planning and integration of applications based on Linux and AIX environments (JBoss, Weblogic) as well as container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Integration and automation of applications with tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Rundeck, Rancher, Git and Selenium
- Contributing to the further development, transformation and operation of the DevOps landscape, including but not limited to CI/CD, pipelines and Infrastructure as Code
- Maintaining and managing the full lifecycle of supported services
- Implementing service monitoring, including the development of the necessary scripts
- Coordinating with central monitoring teams and implementation of escalation procedures
- Preparing technical concepts for operation and ensuring the availability of applications
- Analysing failures, error states, and application performance in an end-to-end view
- Application-level security responsibility for secure implementation and access
- Several years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Independent and communicative
- Eager to take on responsibility with a forward-thinking and analytical mindset
- Strong experience in Unix system administration
- Experience with scripting and automation technologies, such as Shell, Python, Ruby, and/or Perl
- Solid experience working with CI/CD pipelines and associated tools, such as Ansible, Puppet, Rancher, and Git
- Experience with container tools, such as Docker/Kubernetes
- Fluent German
- A Swiss or EU National
- Happy to work in Chur
- Challenging tasks, a lot of responsibility and room for manoeuvre in an ever-changing environment where no day is the same
- Team spirit with colleagues who are open, helpful, and professional
- Active support in your professional development (project work and further education)
- Flexible working and work/life balance
- Central location with easy access by public transport
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.