For an international market leader in the automotive industry we are looking for an experienced, DevOps Engineer. They need someone who is able to handle a production level of support, work with a team of great software engineers and help them build a platform that will power for a long time. The team is 10 people strong and is part of a much larger IT organization.
* Design, create, own, and maintain their systems and service deployments.
* Continuously improve their infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerance.
* Integrate DevOps methodology into development, deployment, and operations lifecycle.
* Create super clean, well-structured, performant deployment, monitoring, and application management scripts.
* Enable rapid deployment of new product features with the necessary safeguards to maintain stability, high availability, and performance.
· 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
· Experience in cloud environments.
· Configuring and deploying Docker containers.
· Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
· Experience with shell scripting, or another scripting language
· Flexibility to work remote, but you have to live in the Netherlands.
If you are interested in this role as DevOps Engineer please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowJimi Kivit
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Operations Engineer (m/w/d)
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, ein global agierendes Unternehmen in der Technologie-Branche, suchen wir aktuell einen Operations Engineer (m/w/d). Der...
Freelance Architect/Requirements Manager
Apply Now Freelance Architect/Requirements Manager (80% remote & 20% onsite in Wolfsburg). My customer are currently looking for a Freelance...
Cloudera Data Platform Engineer
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a reliable and innovative partner to companies looking to seek value from...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.