DevOps Engineer Fintech.
DevOps Engineer Fintech
€50000 - €75000 per annum|
NB: For this position we are only considering local candidates.
Want to be a part of a multinational payment solution enterprise, with lots of growth opportunities? Is automation your middle name and do you have ample experience with systems engineering? Do you value making the difference in company performance by working on their market leading financial platform?
I'm looking for someone who
- Has 4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer, with a passion for automation
- Is a champion both on Windows and Linux Systems.
- Knows virtualization provisioning (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible), containerization (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift), and CI/CD tools (GitLab CI).
- Can set up logging using ELK Stack and can use Hashicorp Vault & Consul, KeyCloak, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Can code in Python (for CI/CD configurations).
- Is detail-oriented, a good communicator (in professional English, both spoken and written), security-minded, and a team player. As for deadlines, they don't scare you.
Who is interested in
- Building a platform / landscape to migrate applications to new datacentres.
- Ensuring all systems are up and running, and performing according to SLA's.
- Showing a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Daily improving, easily adapting to change and have fun while doing this.
- Working cross-culturally and across regions: Travel to Paris once or twice per year could be required.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €75.000,- gross per annum
- offers a dynamic environment, with lots of growth opportunities and exposure to new technologies
- offers a lot more: a 50/50 hybrid working option, 29 days of annual leave, a good pension scheme and more.
We know that we ask a lot in terms of skill, but we recommend you apply even if you match for 75%.
Are you the DevOps Cloud Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition
Apply now! Contact Nezar at 0203058545, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Linux, Windows, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Gitlab, ELK Stack, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Vault, Consul, KeyCloak, Prometheus, Grafana, Python, CI/CD
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
IT Application Specialist
IT Application Specialist - Zurich Contract - 6 Months + General Information: Start date: 07/01/2022 End date: 12/31/2022 Extension: possible,...
Program Manager Cloud
Our client in the Cyber Security/Infrastructure space is looking for a Program Manager with extensive experience in change management and...
Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking to speak to any senior DevOps engineers that would like to work with fun and exciting products....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.