DevOps Engineer – Fintech.
DevOps Engineer – Fintech
€65000 - €80000 per annum|
NB: For this position we are only considering local candidates.
Want to be a part of a multinational payment solution enterprise, with lots of growth opportunities? Is automation your middle name and do you have ample experience with systems engineering? Do you value making the difference in company performance by working on their market leading financial platform?
I'm looking for someone who
- Has 4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer, with a passion for automation
- Is a champion both on Windows and Linux Systems
- Knows virtualization provisioning (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible), containerization (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift), and CI/CD tools (GitLab CI).
- Can set up logging using ELK Stack and can use Hashicorp Vault & Consul, KeyCloak, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Can code in Python (for CI/CD configurations)
- Is detail-oriented, a good communicator (in professional English, both spoken and written), security-minded, and a team player. As for deadlines, they don't scare you.
Who is interested in
- Building a platform / landscape to migrate their applications to in their new datacentres
- Ensuring all systems are up and running, and performing according to SLA's.
- Showing a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Daily improving, easily adapting to change and have fun while doing this.
- Working cross-culturally and across regions: Travel to Paris once or twice per year during the year could be required.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €75.000,- gross per annum
- offers a dynamic environment, with lots of growth opportunities and exposure to new technologies
- offers a lot more: a 50/50 hybrid working option, 29 days of annual leave, a good pension scheme and more.
We know that we ask a lot in terms of skill, but we recommend you apply even if you match for 75%.
Are you the DevOps Cloud Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition?
Apply now! Contact Zulayma at 0203058554, or e-mail him at email@example.com
Keywords: Linux, Windows, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Gitlab, ELK Stack, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Vault, Consul, KeyCloak, Prometheus, Grafana, Python, CI/CD
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Oracle DevOps DBA
My client is looking for an Oracle DevOps DBA Engineer that breathes automation and is confident to challenge anything in...
AWS DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
My client is looking for a Cloud Engineer that strives to keep track of the latest technology and that constantly...
AWS Solutions Architect
My client is looking for an AWS Solutions Architect that has a passion to guide and advise business and IT...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.