CHF130000 - CHF135000 per annum|
We are working with a luxury retailer who owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewelry, fine watches and premium accessories.
They are currently looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team in Meyrin.
You will act as a DevOps platform expert and partner with engineers, architects, and other senior delivery leaders.
Working with some of the biggest and best brands, Tech and Engineers in the industry.
- Contribute to the continuous development of the standard DevOps platform by implementing new solutions and features.
- Work hand in hand with project and product counterparts to enable digital transformation by using DevOps methodologies and related solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders to discover opportunities and pain points, and map vision & requirements to specific products and components.
- Be autonomous and proactive; understand functional and technical requirements, identify gaps and suggest improvements.
- Promote an automate everything approach and apply engineering best practices to ensure consistent and transparent execution (test automation, documentation, code review, etc.).
They are looking for:
- More than 3-5 years of demonstrated success in acting as a DevOps expert.
- Passionate and knowledgeable in DevOps methodologies and solutions and cloud-native development.
- Desire to learn & expand your comfort zone whenever a new technological trend in DevOps space arises.
- Proven knowledge of container runtimes and orchestration platforms, especially Docker and Kubernetes.
- Deep understanding of SDLC processes (Agile, DevOps), cloud operation and support (ITIL) service delivery with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements.
- Contribute to the definition of standards and good practices.
- Having solid hands-on experience with Infrastructure-As-Code automation using Terraform, AWS while Ansible, Cloud Formation, Packer, etc., is desired.
- You also have experience with coding (best practices, git workflows, testing, etc.) and scripting, including Python, PowerShell, and RestAPI.
- Develop and improve tools for the automated delivery (CI/CD pipelines); testing, deployment, and management of the DevOps platform.
You will work in a young and flexible team environment with a big focus on personal development and your success (mentoring, training, conferences, certifications, etc.), you will participate in our digital transformation journey.
You will work with a multicultural stakeholder (Maison's and markets) and for a great company in the luxury industry.
You will actively participate in Conferences and Summits concerning cloud providers' technologies and provide guidance and feedback regarding technologies available in the market.
You will have the opportunity to work in an enriching and challenging technical environment with high-end technologies.
If you are interested please apply and one of our team will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Senior Linux System Engineer
Apply Now We are in partnership with the world's leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now Darwin have partnered up with a Global Farming business who are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to...
Devops Engineer Cloud Native (m/w/d)
Apply Now Im Rahmen der Arbeitnehmerüberlassung suchen wir für unseren Kunden erfahrene DevOps Engineere (m/w/d). Deine Aufgaben: Create. Design. Code....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.