Are you a platform engineer experienced with Openshift, Cloud and Kubernetes? Keep on reading!
Without you, there will be nothing. Your role as a Platform Engineer is crucial for the team because you'll provide the components of the platform that will enable the users to:
· Deploy models
· Build scalable pipelines
· Perform data discovery and metadata management
Your work is important for teams and CEO's who are dependent of what you'll be providing. That's why you're starting the mornings with a team meeting + coffee to come up with new ideas on how to create airflow as a service. The product teams will use your work again so they can orchestrate their workflows in a standardized way.
What's on your plate:
· Design, implement and improvement of the big-date infrastructure (on-premise, in cloud)
· Build generic tools for the platform users
· E2E responsibility on running the platform
· Deliver fully automated test and self-healing systems
- Min. 4 years' hands-on experience on delivering platforms
- Experience with Python or other scripting language
- Experience with Java/Kotlin/Scala/golang
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL datastores
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, CI/CD
- Speaking Dutch and/or English
If you are interested in this position, apply right away, or contact me directly via Zakaria.email@example.com - 020 - 305 8542.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Zakaria Douiri
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Windows Application Support Analyst
Apply Now Application Support Analyst Are you the Support analyst who knows how to handle things? Then we're looking for...
Cloud Solutions Architect
Apply Now Do you want to work with a leading fintech company? Do you have experience working with Microsoft Azure?...
Apply Now Heb jij ervaring als system engineer? Heb jij ervaring met Microsoft Azure? Wil jij werken voor een internationaal...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.