DevOps Engineer – Mission Critical.
DevOps Engineer – Mission Critical
€65000 - €85000 per annum|
In this role, you will be focusing on the security and reliability of a crucial internet-facing platform. It is expected of you that you are someone who likes to take ownership of your work as you will be working on strengthening the monitoring and automated delivery of applications on this company's proprietary container hosting platform.
I'm looking for someone who
- has 4+ years of hands-on working with Linux (RHEL or similar)
- is an ace at implementing continuous delivery and deployment solutions with tools such as Azure DevOps and Ansible
- has experience with monitoring and logging tools such as ELK-stack, Prometheus, and Grafana
- has a good understanding of networking (TCP/IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy, Firewalls)
- is great at containerization (k8s, Kubernetes) in an on-prem environment
- has sound knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases and ideally, has looked after the operation of critical production installations of Oracle, including its performance tuning, as well as backup/restore scripts and processes
Who is interested in
- capacity management, and monitoring and supporting the production environment
- owning backup/restore, disaster recovery, and making necessary performance tunings
- streamlining deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, and collaborating with dev colleagues on best practices, pushing code into production quickly and safely.
- Creating reusable modules whenever possible, including Azure DevOps and Ansible templates
The benefits are on par with your responsibilities:
- Highly competitive salary of up to €85.000 annually, depending on your background and experience
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on the contract
- Great pension scheme and other benefits
- A dynamic environment, working on challenging projects, with endless opportunities
- Focus on your personal growth and an informal yet agile working environment
We know we ask a lot, but we encourage you to apply even if you fit for 75% to the vacancy.
Chat first? Contact me at 020 305 8545, or e-mail me at email@example.com
Keywords: RHEL, Oracle, ELK-stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Openshift, Kubernetes, SQL, Azure DevOps
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Linux Engineer - Hybrid
Apply Now For my client I'm looking for a Linux DevOps Engineer where you will have a key role in...
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, einen Branchenführer im Bereich Micro Mobility, suchen wir aktuell einen Systemadministrator (m/w/d) in Tübingen. Die...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Devops Engineer for a company based in Stockholm that is Sweden's...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.