Digital Consultant/ Analytics Expert.
Digital Consultant/ Analytics Expert
CHF90000 - CHF100000 per annum|
An innovative online marketing company located in the very heart of Zurich who have developed their own technology to map and influence the entire knowledge transfer process. Fast-growing with career development opportunities and direct engagement/ involvement with the founding team.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be involved in the decision-making process and work with the most up-to-date technologies? Are you looking for a company that develops its own technology with a modern loft office overlooking Zurich?
Our client is a leading online marketing company offering a full service in engagement advertising, from consulting to design, technology, campaign execution, analysis, and reporting. They pride themselves on the quality of their work - it isn't about the number of clicks generated for their customers' it is about the active engagement with the sites they create. They are seeking a dedicated Digital Consultant and Analytics Expert who takes pride in their work to join their team in this exciting period of growth for the company.
To become part of the team and take on this Digital Consultant position you need:
- To mediate between IT and Marketing.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with common analytic solutions (Google Analytics 360 Suite)
- Expert experience with Tag Manager solutions.
- Experience in online marketing.
- Sound analytical and conceptual skills.
- A high level of resilience, teamwork, and quality awareness.
- Experience in omnichannel data analysis in online marketing (DoubleClick, SWO, AdWords)
- Communicative with good knowledge of German and English
- Interested in learning new technologies and keeping up to date with new/upcoming market trends.
- Create and implement tracing concepts.
- Consult and support digital analytics whilst focusing on implementation and system landscapes.
- Create customer-specific reports, presentations, and dashboards.
- Analyse and interpret company data, elaborate optimisation potential, and recommendations for action (user channels, content and eCommerce processes)
- Product responsibility.
- Internally support the Campaign team and implement training courses.
- Accompany project Management.
- Care and maintain customers, digital agencies, and advertising agencies.
- A stone's throw from Zurich HB station.
- Modern and cool office environment - loft office with a great view and balcony area.
- A small, dedicated team of developers.
- Growing business with opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Experts in the Swiss Online Marketing world and marketing participants.
- Telephone package.
- Above-average employer contributions to pension package.
- Flat hierarchy.
- High dynamics and quick decision-making paths.
- Direct exchange and communication with the founding team.
- Quick and professional familiarisation with the company processes.
- Possibility to co-design the company and corresponding career opportunities.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Product Management.
Apply Now Product Owner Innovation Customer & Design Do you want to manage a portfolio of innovation projects that develop...
Product Owner Infrastructure
Apply Now Product Owner - Infrastructure/Security Start date - ASAP Duration - 6-12 months Remote/hybrid office work Rate - 85...
Apply Now Job - Product Manager Client Location - Wolfsburg Remote work offering - Potential of 4 days (must live...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.