Digital Design Engineer
Digital Design Engineer.
Digital Design Engineer
Our client is a technology company specializing in the design, development, and production of advanced semiconductor chips. They offer a range of solutions for various industries, including consumer electronics, automotive, telecommunications, and more. With a focus on innovation and cutting-edge technology, our client delivers high-performance chips that enable faster processing, improved energy efficiency, and enhanced functionality for their customers' products. Their expertise lies in chip design, fabrication, and testing, ensuring reliable and high-quality semiconductor solutions tailored to meet the specific requirements of their clients.
For this role, remote working is available from within the EU with a preference for German or Bavarian based candidates.
Remuneration is based on experience and we are encouraging intermediate to senior candidates to apply.
Description of Services:
- Adapt design (i.e. VHDL code) for different IPs
- Run logic synthesis, adapt timing constraints and make sure the required timing requirements are met
- Perform design quality checks by synthesis, structural checks (e.g. lint, CDC, RDC), design for testability, power analysis, etc.
- Own and create design related documentation to comply with relevant standards for safety (ISO 26262) and security (ISO 21434)
- Provide relevant reports to show progress
Deliverables and Results:
- Synthesizable RTL code, delivered into configuration management system
- Quality check reports and KPI reports
- Safety analysis and derived work products
- Documentation of design implementation
- Proven working experience in area and power-efficient RTL design (VHDL or Verilog) with a natural understanding how RTL will map to gate-level structures
- Proven ability to work in a team to undertake a larger design project.
- Working experience in international and cross-functional technical teams within a multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge about Safety standards and application e.g. ISO 26262
- Tools Xcelium, Spyglass, DesignCompiler / FusionCompiler, LEC, ATPG, System Verilog, VHDL, basic knowledge of scripting languages - perl / python
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Conor Carroll
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
RFIC Design Engineer
Founded in Dresden in 2007, this client have gone from strength to strength, offering end to end IoT Solutions. They're...
Solar PV Engineer
Position Title: Solar PV Engineer Location: Munich Job Type: Full-time Reports to: Solar PV Project Manager Overview: We are seeking...
Position Title: CFD Engineer Location: Munich, Germany Job Type: Full-time Reports to: Engineering Manager Overview: We are seeking a skilled...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.